Drivers for Spacecam 120 Webcam

AllZwell 13:51 07 Jun 07

Hello,

I've ported over to Vista(from Win XP), and found my web cam - a "Trust spacecam 120 no longer works. Can't find any drivers for this on trust website. Can anyone help.

TIA

AW:)

rodriguez 14:28 07 Jun 07

Looking at the Google cache of their site (click here) would suggest that there isn't a Vista driver yet. You could try installing the XP drivers as sometimes these work anyway, but if not you'll need to wait for Trust to make a Vista driver or get a Vista-compatible webcam.

AllZwell 14:37 07 Jun 07

will have to wait a bit then:)

Thanks anyway

wizzboy 14:09 25 Jul 07

i have the same web cam as you,and vista will now find the driver for you

paul_smithy21 16:36 17 Apr 08

hi

i have read the above, and i am on Vista and have the same space cam 120... but mine still doesnt seem to work. anyone got any ideas about if a new driver can be found anywhere ? or any advice apart from throw the thing in the bin and buy a new camera ?

Thanks

Paul

T0SH 20:00 19 Apr 08

Try uninstalling the driver disconect the cam reboot then install the XP drivers using the Vista XP compatibility mode you can get to this by right clicking on the driver setup file and chosing properties then the compatibility tab and making your choices

Cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…