download iso

Ozy 14:13 PM 03 Jul 12

i want to download an iso file of windows 8 release preview 64 bit, i find the instructions confusing, from google i down loaded one of the choices, and my norton flagged up a virus notice,i started to down load of microsoft downloads, then stopped as i realised it was wiping out my wndows 7

rdave13 00:27 AM 04 Jul 12

The downloads are from here. Select the Englisgh 64-bit iso file and save to where you can easily find it. It will take 3.3 GB space on your hard drive. Once done you will need an iso burning software which will burn it to a DVD. either a DVD-R or a DVD+R will work. Don't think a DVD-RW will work in this instance.

Take note of the product key as you will need it when you install Win 8 using the DVD that you have previously burnt. Hope that helps.

Ozy 22:11 PM 07 Jul 12

i have split the drive into three two (logical drives) i want to install Windows 8 will it install on to a logical drive?

rdave13 22:42 PM 07 Jul 12

Yes but make sure of the partition you intend to install it to is the right one.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites