Direct X

razor_python 17:26 02 Jul 07

THis is most probably a silly question but does vista have direct x 9 because vista wont let me run movie maker because it says my graphics dont support it but i have a 128 mb graphics card and the accelerator program. but they are the xp versions cause the vista versions aint out yet so is that y???

crosstrainer 17:32 02 Jul 07

You have discovered what we all have....All versions of Vista ship with DX 10! New graphics cards are required to run applications that use it, but you can still run older DX9 applications if your graphics card is up to it...try downloading and installing the latest drivers from your cards web site...make sure that they are Vista compatible.

razor_python 17:56 02 Jul 07

yh i checked the websites and read all the fourrms and unfortunley all people running the same as me
a intel mobile 915gms/gm 910gms/gm chipset
are having the same trubles and intel said it was because they havnt realesed vista ready driver yet and will be soon

crosstrainer 18:03 02 Jul 07

It took Nvidia long enough to get sli drivers sorted for Vista, but you may be looking at a world record...they should have done this by now really...hope you get sorted soon.

razor_python 07:39 03 Jul 07

thnx for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac