creative zen touch

swompy 22:10 25 Oct 07

Hi

Hoping that someone out there can help me. I have a creative zen touch which i'm trying to get to work with a vista laptop. I dont really know where to start but have been told that I cant use the original installation cd as it will only work in XP.

Does anyone know how to get the mp3 to work, i tried the creative website but couldn't find the drivers there.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Thanks

swompy 22:15 25 Oct 07

please

Head hurts 22:19 26 Oct 07

i dont have a zen but have 3 music players which all work with vistam plug it in then go to control panel and sync centre once sync is completed you should be able to use drag and drop and not bother with the software supplied, but as i said i do not have a zen player so it could be that i am wrong on this one but give it a try should work hopefully

bremner 17:06 27 Oct 07

A look on the Creative site quickly found this click here(16737),Kb=ww_english_add,VARSET=ws:click here

bremner 17:07 27 Oct 07

Try link again click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…