Computer crashing randomly when doing anything

ComputerUter 12:53 19 Feb 16

It used to only happen with steam games but now it just crashes when it feels like it, doesn't happen when doing nothing at all but if something is playing such as videos or browser games it will potentially crash to a black screen. I'm making a new post since the other one had an incorrect title for the issue that is happening now. Computer is windows 10 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and an AMD FX-8320E processor. I have 20 minidumps since the 11th so that's how much it has crashed so far.

wee eddie 13:14 19 Feb 16

A possibility is overheating ~ have you tried cleaning the dust out of the inside?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:44 19 Feb 16

Bluescreenview will read the mini dumps and give further information on the cause.

as wee edie suggests a good clean out is probably needed.

ComputerUter 15:25 19 Feb 16

I opened the case and the inside was rather clean with no dust blockages or anything, bluescreenview gave this

ComputerUter 15:25 19 Feb 16

If that picture is even ledgible

ComputerUter 15:30 19 Feb 16

Better image click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:53 19 Feb 16

have a read click here

ComputerUter 20:52 19 Feb 16

I think I found the problem, it only crashed when playing a FLASH game or watching twitch.tv which uses FLASH and since uninstalling flash player it hasn't crashed yet so I should think that was a problem but don't know how that would cause a hardware error and I would rather have flash than not have it since so many things I do use flash, I will say if any more crashes happen. The issue I had with that game seems completely different and I could still use help on that if possible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now