Compatible USB Mouse required for new Vista

Killo Bite 02:02 25 Jul 07

Laptop.
Need to get a Compatible Windows Vista USB Mouse that works with Vista. Have someone here maybe recnetly bought one for there machine or Laptop.

Anyone recently bought a Canon All in One what works with Vista from the CD?

Mouse more important first.

Thanks in advance

tullie 04:05 25 Jul 07

I recently bought a mini mouse for my laptop,running Vista,plugged it in and thats it.It will work straight out of box.

setpoint works so any logitech should, bot my usb mouses (mice?) work with basic functions with vista drivers. setpoint does run a dream with aero though.

Yogie 15:38 25 Jul 07

I have a new HP Laptop with Vista premium since last week and I pluged in my USB Logitch cordless mouse and it works like a dream, no software required.
Yogie

crosstrainer 16:44 25 Jul 07

Should function in Vista. If you have a fancy rodent that requires extra software, then it should still work, but functionality may be limited. Check the manufacturers web site for up to date Vista drivers.

Killo Bite 00:59 26 Jul 07

I managed to sort out a Microsoft wheelmouse Optical USB/PS2 adapater for £6.11 these work with the new IntelliMouse v6 software for vista.

I have tried SumVision which had a mind of its on on every surface tried from matt etc.

think more of the big names need to specify Vista a little more clearer on their products also online places like Ebuyer also need some listing of works with vista type statements or even a Vista Hardware catogory section.

Recently had a Wirless USB Adapter problem ended up sorting that with Netgear and downloaded patch but belkin was a pain.

Cheers all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac