Chinesep

conrail 11 Dec 10

using vista home premium sp2 64 bit, have switched on pc and found a file on my desktop called 'Chinesep' I cannot find it
under start, all programs nor is it listed in ccleaner & control panel programs and features, I have found this reference to it; click here apparently it is a chinese proverb, anybody know anything about it and how to uninstall it,
all help and advice appreciated

Woolwell 11 Dec 10

Did you accidentally save a powerpoint e-mail attachment to your desktop? click here.

Drag it to the recycle bin and that should get rid of it.

conrail 11 Dec 10

thanks Woolwell, I have not received a powerpoint presentation that I know of and I only ever open attachments if I know the sender but maybe one slipped through, I have deleted it, it is just shown as saved to the desktop, I can't see any other files on my pc, I appreciate your help

Woolwell 11 Dec 10

Do a anti-virus and anti-malware scan to be on the safe side.

conrail 12 Dec 10

good idea Woolwell, don't know why I didn't think of that, again thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message