Can't move Start Tiles By Swiping

richph 08 Dec 12

I don't appear to be able to move the start files by swiping. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a way around this problem? BTW, I am using a Toshiba laptop.

richph 08 Dec 12

I'm probably going to sound really thick, but can you explain how to do that?

chub_tor 08 Dec 12

I don't have a touch screen but on my desktop I left click with the mouse, hold and drag the tiles to a new position, so I would imagine that on a laptop you would do much the same thing i.e. move the mouse pointer to the tile you wish to move, click on the left touch pad button and hold it down while using a finger on your other hand on the main part of the touch pad to drag the tile then let go of the left button when it is in a new position. With tablets you can just touch and hold a tile for a second or so then drag it to a new position.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message