cant find google.....

madzad 16:39 PM 17 Oct 11

Im sitting at my father in laws PC and for some reason when I type, or it tells me that the site is unavailable... If anyone can help Id really appreciate it.

Regards Steve

BRYNIT 17:10 PM 17 Oct 11

I have no problems connecting to google.

Sometimes a corrupt cookie file can cause problems, try deleting your cookies and try again.

madzad 19:31 PM 17 Oct 11

Thanks Brynit

I have already cleaned and sorted cookies and adware to boot and its driving me nuts now!!! Because that failed to work, but thanks for spending time answering....

northumbria61 21:52 PM 17 Oct 11

IE or Firefox - can you connect to any other sites?

northumbria61 21:56 PM 17 Oct 11

If you're having trouble accessing a certain web site, make sure there isn't a problem with your Internet connection. Can you reach other web sites successfully? Does the same issue appear if you use a different device or Internet connection? Have you recently changed any settings or installed web browser plug-ins, firewall software, or other upgrades that might be causing trouble?

mobing 08:46 AM 18 Oct 11

do you use the anti- virus software when browsing , sometimes the wrong settings will affect you on logging some sites ,others may be posted above ! check your PC ! hope that help you !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know