cant find google.....

madzad 16:39 PM 17 Oct 11

Im sitting at my father in laws PC and for some reason when I type google.com, or google.co.uk it tells me that the site is unavailable... If anyone can help Id really appreciate it.

Regards Steve

BRYNIT 17:10 PM 17 Oct 11

I have no problems connecting to google.

Sometimes a corrupt cookie file can cause problems, try deleting your cookies and try again.

madzad 19:31 PM 17 Oct 11

Thanks Brynit

I have already cleaned and sorted cookies and adware to boot and its driving me nuts now!!! Because that failed to work, but thanks for spending time answering....

Steve

northumbria61 21:52 PM 17 Oct 11

IE or Firefox - can you connect to any other sites?

northumbria61 21:56 PM 17 Oct 11

If you're having trouble accessing a certain web site, make sure there isn't a problem with your Internet connection. Can you reach other web sites successfully? Does the same issue appear if you use a different device or Internet connection? Have you recently changed any settings or installed web browser plug-ins, firewall software, or other upgrades that might be causing trouble?

mobing 08:46 AM 18 Oct 11

do you use the anti- virus software when browsing , sometimes the wrong settings will affect you on logging some sites ,others may be posted above ! check your PC ! hope that help you !

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED