Can't even get past blue screen ?

Salbundy 22:16 18 Mar 17

Watch several videos on the blue screen hell but none have helped? I press shift and f8 a hundred times but can't even get past the blue screen. Sometimes it just shuts off the restarts but gies straight to the blue screen again It tells me KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED one minute then INTERRUPTED the next. Mouse doesn't even work... Can't see anything other than chucking out of the window at the minute

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:09 18 Mar 17

What op system?

Salbundy 23:16 18 Mar 17

Windows 10

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:34 19 Mar 17
  putorjuy 08:59 20 Mar 17

Hi Salbundy,

I want to know if the tomshardware tutorial solved your problem? And I want to know if enter the safe mode to uninstall the graphic card can solve this problem?

Salbundy 17:35 20 Mar 17

No nothing. These tutorials ask me to navigate to control panel but it won't even go past the blue screen � F8 should take me to safe mode but nothing happens? �/p>

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…