Can't connect to internet ( no connections available

Rogerthe 20:24 30 Jun 14

Hello all,

2 months ago my old pc crashed, so i got a new one i installed windows on it and it all works fine the only thing that doesn't is the internet first i thought the problem was the wifi adapter. so i bought a brand new wifi usb but it still doesnt work i keep getting the same error ( can't connect to internet) ( no connections available) i tried everything i could find on google and youtube but nothing seems to work i re-installed my driver tried to update it but without succes. the wifi works fine at all the other pc's

if anyone could please help me out.

if anyone would like a picture of my internet setting please ask

Thanks in the advance

Roger

Rogerthe 11:43 01 Jul 14

Hello, thanks for your reply i made a picture of it click here you please could take a look which one i need that would be great

if

Rogerthe 13:14 01 Jul 14

hello could you work with this?

click here

Rogerthe 13:57 01 Jul 14

yea im sorry i can't download any screenshot program right now, but i made a screen of any missing drivers and i only found one under the internet adapters, i'm actually not really sure which one it is but i think its my build-in one.

click here

Rogerthe 14:25 01 Jul 14

im using wireless, and no i don't think i have drivers for it. thats why i bought a new one (wifi usb) its named 'AC 450' its also in the list that i send, i installed the drivers for it but nothing seemed to change only the connection symbol on the bottem left of my screen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac