Can't access my Microsoft Account

I am running windows 8.1. I try to sign into my microsoft account I thought I had set up. The following message "Microsoft account doesn't exist enter different email address or get a new account" I go to set up a new account thinking as my email address is not registered I can use it. When I enter I get this message [email protected] is already set up as a Microsoft Account . Try signing in with this email. The cycle goes on how can I resolve this issue please.

David

lotvic 11:23 08 Feb 14

I think you are using the wrong password

lotvic 11:27 08 Feb 14

Go to account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx ClickHere

Thanks Lotvik Doesnt work it asks for an account ID if I enter my email address says there is no account and so the circle goes round. If I try to change my password I have to sign in. Cant do that.

david

lotvic 12:39 08 Feb 14

Oh well, just make a new one " If you use an email address and password to sign in to these or other services, you already have a Microsoft account—but you can also sign up for a new one at any time. " click here

Forum Editor 14:32 09 Feb 14

Transferred to Windows 8 Help from Speakers Corner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…