can you run Office 2003 on Windows 7?

Lucius Domitibus 12:59 27 Mar 14

Can you run Office 2003 on Windows 7? I understand that you can't on Windows 8. I particularly like the 2003 and prior interface.

ProtectandAccess 06:01 28 Mar 14

Ya, i am using office 2003 in my windows 7 Machine and it is working fine. I am not a big fan of windows 8 and don't think it is user friendly. Why you are not using office 2007? Office 2007 is also good one. I like to suggest you to try latest update of windows 8.1 (upcoming) because i heard it will be user friendly.

xania 13:09 28 Mar 14

So far as I am aware, all versions of Office will run on all versions of Windows.

IMHO stick to Windows 7 and wait for a more reliable OS to come out.

xania 13:09 28 Mar 14

So far as I am aware, all versions of Office will run on all versions of Windows.

IMHO stick to Windows 7 and wait for a more reliable OS to come out.

SANAP 19:18 31 Mar 14

"Ya, i am using office 2003 in my windows 7 Machine and it is working fine. I am not a big fan of windows 8 and don't think it is user friendly. Why you are not using office 2007? Office 2007 is also good one. I like to suggest you to try latest update of windows 8.1 (upcoming) because i heard it will be user friendly."

I think you are contradicting yourself a little bit!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…