CAN SKYDRIVE BE DISABLED

Magandapoke 11 Aug 11

I have a new PC with Windows 7 64 bit and uses Live mail. I recieve emails with photographs attached and showing below the text/whatever has been written etc.. When I try to forward the email I get an error notice "one or more of the photographs cannot be sent, do you want to send?" I send it and the photographs appear in the form of a slide show. Which , if it's a joke/funny or a sequence of 'photos to be revealed , ruins it as the recipient can see them across the top of the email. So my question is can I disable the Skydrive Slideshow? I have tried various suggested methods without success. There was even a suggestion to use a previous version of Live Mail but I think that seems a bit drastic.

ams4127 11 Aug 11

I think the answer is, instead of forwarding the email, send the entire email as an attachment.

That's how I got round it.

Magandapoke 13 Aug 11

Many thanks AMS4127

That works a treat, really grateful for you reply so quickly. Thanks again and thanks for not pointing out my misspelling of receive. Magandapoke

ams4127 13 Aug 11

Glad it worked my friend, and thanks for posting back.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message