Magandapoke 16:17 PM 11 Aug 11

I have a new PC with Windows 7 64 bit and uses Live mail. I recieve emails with photographs attached and showing below the text/whatever has been written etc.. When I try to forward the email I get an error notice "one or more of the photographs cannot be sent, do you want to send?" I send it and the photographs appear in the form of a slide show. Which , if it's a joke/funny or a sequence of 'photos to be revealed , ruins it as the recipient can see them across the top of the email. So my question is can I disable the Skydrive Slideshow? I have tried various suggested methods without success. There was even a suggestion to use a previous version of Live Mail but I think that seems a bit drastic.

ams4127 21:49 PM 11 Aug 11

I think the answer is, instead of forwarding the email, send the entire email as an attachment.

That's how I got round it.

Magandapoke 11:20 AM 13 Aug 11

Many thanks AMS4127

That works a treat, really grateful for you reply so quickly. Thanks again and thanks for not pointing out my misspelling of receive. Magandapoke

ams4127 16:20 PM 13 Aug 11

Glad it worked my friend, and thanks for posting back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016