Can I condense and save a group of emails from the same person?

Trenny 10:21 14 May 14
Answered

I have a lot of emails from a contact. I always include her message in my reply, but she replies from her ipad and never includes my message in her reply, although I have asked her to. Is there any way I could condense these, apart from putting them into a separate folder. I doubt it, but one of you brilliant people may have an idea!?

northumbria61 20:43 03 Jun 14
Answer

I don't know if there is anything here that would help you but may be worth reading to give you some idea. This refers to Outlook.

Saving Multiple Emails

Trenny 16:51 28 Jun 14

Sounds brilliant! Hopefully it will work with Outlook Express. Many thanks. Apologies for late reply - I have ony just found your message.

Later- I am not sure that it works with outlook express. Will report back!

Forum Editor 19:12 28 Jun 14

Otherwise, you could just create a filter that automatically sends your friend's emails into a separate folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…