when i say best place i mean best price not ebay

Thankyou

rdave13 02 Dec 09

Novatech looks a very reasonable price; click here

oldnovice 04 Dec 09

good price looks like well known company

thankyou

Graham. 04 Dec 09

It's gone up at Novatech. It was £82.98, now £89.99.

I've ordered from Ebuyer click here £69.74, free delivery option available.

rdave13 04 Dec 09

With respect it's an OEM version on your link.
Agree the price has gone up in the Novatech original link I supplied but still the best offer for retail at the moment.
Twenty squids difference, give or take, between OEM and retail and I know where I'd spend my money.

rdave13 04 Dec 09

Should add it's only 64 bit. No two disks for options.
Poor value I think.

rdave13 04 Dec 09

Graham.
If I were you I'd cancel the order with Ebyer and think again.
Just my humble opinion that the price difference between OEM and retail does not warrant buying a OEM version.

Graham. 05 Dec 09

More info, please. What's the difference between OEM and Retail?

Graham. 05 Dec 09

Ebuyer order cancelled. I will look at Novatech when I've had a catnap. The cats started without me.

rdave13 05 Dec 09

OEM version dies with the machine you install it on. Retail you can use again so long as only installed on one machine at a time. The retail version comes with two discs. 32 and 64 bit.

Graham. 05 Dec 09

I've ordered from Novatech, thanks. Due on Tuesday, when I shall enter the mysterious world of Dual Boot click here, link from another thread.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message