burning software other than nero for vista?

neo1 16:17 23 Jun 07

hi i just wondered if there is a burning software other than nero that will run on vista thanks in advance

anskyber 16:32 23 Jun 07

Burning what in particular? Is it pics or music or data or everything(!)

skidzy 18:42 23 Jun 07

I take it you dont like Vista's own burning suite ?

neo1 19:57 23 Jun 07

yep burning everything and what is the burning program that comes with vista as only just installed it thanks in advance

mrwoowoo 17:08 26 Jun 07

this link explains how to burn with vista,hope it helps.
click here

Pine Man 19:32 26 Jun 07

Cyberlink do burning software for Vista.

Kate B 20:30 26 Jun 07

I like the Roxio suite.

Coff 21:03 26 Jun 07

Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.50 works in Vista, details click here

There is a free offer of the full program click here which was due to expire on 21st June. I've just this minute installed on Vista and was still able to register it. Requires online registration.

When you get to the final part of the registration process, look under "Freebie Registration keys" for the serial number.

I've used the same program for a while on XP and found it to be very good.

(If you go ahead with this, you'll get two or three emails a week from Ashampoo with offers on their other programs so you might want to be choosy about which email address you use to register. Having said that, if you wait long enough they will offer you more of their software for free or at very low cost. Office 2006 was offered for £6.99, for example. You can always opt out of their emails - they are a reputable company.)

Giant68 12:59 01 Jul 07

DeepBurner is a freebie that works with Vista from click here

Giant68

Input Overload 05:00 02 Jul 07

I think Ashampoo Burning Studio is better than Nero 7.

dark knight810 07:26 26 Nov 07

Hey i was using winavi to convert a dvd movie file but i came up with vob files and when i burn them to a cd my dvd player reads playback may not be available on this disk..i have been trying to burn a dvd for a week now can anyone tell me the best way to do this?Im using winavi video converter 8.0 and ashampoo 6.
Plzzz Help!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac