Bullguard up for renewal but not stopping malware

delsol 21:15 21 Jan 14

Every time I scan after being online the same issue is found. An infected double click cookie FB1KJUUJ. This is then cleaned but surely a good protection would stop it straight away before the damage is done?

woodchip 21:24 21 Jan 14

Have you tried Free Avast

wee eddie 00:39 22 Jan 14

I think that you are misunderstanding Cookies - Infected, probably not. Bullguard may be trying to impress you, but I don't equate 'Damage' with Cookies

Tracking you, well that depends upon the sites that you visit. Even most Tracking Cookies are fairly harmless as they only focus upon the site that they are related too.

The way to deal with this is to refuse to accept Cookies, but that would make many sites difficult to operate. Many folk have their PCs setup to delete all cookies at the end of each session.

Personally, I have never been that worried (maybe I should have been) and rely on CCleaner to clear them once each week.

I think that you may need top be more worried about Google, Tracking your journeys into cyberspace

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…