BSOD with healthy RAM windows 8.1 (unusual one!)

MalemNganba 16:59 12 May 15

Hi. I have brought a new corsair 4gb ram 1333mhz from amazon. The seller said it will be compatible with my toshiba laptop, previously having one 1gb 1066mhz samsung RAM(not the stock one). Whenever i start up, a random bsod would display but after retarting 2 or 3 times, it works perfectly fine for as long as i use and play games. Restarting also does not bring the bsod. But whenever i shut down, a random bsod always comes the next time i start up. I ran memtest for 1 and half hour and does not find any error, ran windows memory diagnostic too without yeilding any problem. I reinstalled windows but does not work. I boot my pc with ubuntu form a usb and it seems to work fine. No one seem to have a problem like this as i search the internet. Can anybody help me out please??!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…