Brother DCP-135C Printer only prints one copy

firstnoel 08 Nov 11

My Brother DCP-135C printer only prints one copy even though I select it to print 2 or 3. I have gone into Printer Properties, and selected Advanced, and then removed the tick from "Enable advanced printing features" but this does not work. Please help as it is driving me crazy.

northumbria61 11 Nov 11

You may need to change PERMISSIONS to allow you FULL Control - here's how enter link description here

northumbria61 11 Nov 11

Here's the easy way -

Try this -

Right-click on the C:\windows\temp folder. Choose "properties," then "security."

You will see a listing that may include, CREATOR OWNER, SYSTEM, Administrators, Users, and Trusted Installer.

Click once on "Users (ie:your pc information\Users)"

In the permissions window below, the Users entry should have all of the same check-marks as the Administrators entry. To add check-marks, Click the "Users" entry once to hi-light it, and click "Edit." Add the needed check-marks. (Example - tick all the boxes - Full control, Modify, Read, Write etc.) then click Apply - OK

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message