Black desktop

norled 19:25 20 Feb 08

Hi,
I'm posting to ask about a BIG problem I've got. My pc boots fine and I can log on fine but when I'm logged on I can see nothing only a black blank screen but Internet Explorer automaticaly turns on (with no conection till I press homepage and it works fine) I tried safe mode but the same a black blank screen. I used task manger=>new task.... to get my cleaners up and I deleted all the!""£$%in my computer then I restated no difference. So It's defenitly NOT a virus,spyare or any other!"££$.So IM at point melt down.

I tried using this guide but it was no help (tried it but made no diference to my pc)

click here

anskyber 19:31 20 Feb 08

Your link takes me to a bleeping computers page not found. Can you link again please.

Also you have an identical thread in the helproom. It helps others to help you if you keep everything in one place so if you could tick one as resolved and concentrate you question in one forum. Thank you.

norled 19:36 20 Feb 08

Sorry about two posts. here is the link any way click here.

anskyber 19:39 20 Feb 08

Have you got all the updates from Microsoft?

norled 19:57 20 Feb 08

yes.

PLZ POST ON THIS THREAD PLEASE
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…