Battery is limited till 80%

Hackware 15:48 26 Feb 15

I have a netbook of 1.50Ghz, windows 7 starter,service pack 1 of samsung model-N150 plus..I am having a problem realted to battery issue in which when i charge my computer.. the battery does not charge after 80%..when i click on it it shows' Plugged in,Not charging' help me with this problem,please.. any help will be appreciated.

alanrwood 16:04 26 Feb 15

There is probably nothing wrong. Some computers including Samsung have a software application which limits the charge to 80% to increaser the life of the battery. Look in the Samsung programs menu and you will probably find it there where it can be disabled if you wish. Personally I only disable it on the odd occasions when I know I might need a longer battery life then I switch it back on.

Hackware 16:37 26 Feb 15

so, can you please tell me how to switch it on back again..please

alanrwood 20:34 26 Feb 15

I already did. Look in the Samsung programs in the Start Menu. There will probably be a program shown that when started will have the option in it. It may be something like Samsung Power Manager or Easy Settings . It is different on different Samsung models.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…