AOL

Big cog 13:03 20 Sep 07

Can't install AOL on VISTA 99% then blue screen.

pc613 17:43 20 Sep 07

Big cog
call me stupid for asking but are you using the new aol vista ready installation disc

Big cog 19:07 20 Sep 07

No you are not stupid for asking but I was stupid for not checking I have also found out
That my 105 voyager is incompatible apparently I need an Ethernet modem can you recommend one.

YAMA 23:43 20 Sep 07

get aol up grade

Big cog 00:51 21 Sep 07

Thank you

ianr59 14:25 21 Sep 07

having trouble with AOL VR (running on Vista) dropping out every few minutes. Anyone got any ideas please?

rdave13 02:53 22 Sep 07

My set-up is a Netgear dg834g v3. It's a modem/router and works with three PC's. First PC is connected to the Netgear via ethernet cable. Second PC connects wireless via a netgear 'dongle`.
Laptop connects itself via it's own wireless card. Laptop runs Vista OS. First two PC's run XP.
Had problem with installing AOL vr originally on laptop. Uninstalled the usual way via control panel and add remove. Rebooted and re-installed AOL vr via their site and everything works bar the one click fixes.
Had a connectivity update yesterday so that might be an improvement. Try an uninstall, reboot, and re-install from the AOL website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…