Any JoyStick compatible with Vita

Seth Haniel 20:48 21 Jun 07

trying to get a wingman extreme 3d to work on vista but no luck so far
had to get a 15 pin adaptor to USB to start with says it is installing drivers and in contron panel says its working - but it isn't - not a response from the stick at all

any ideas??

Seth Haniel 15:04 26 Jun 07

^

Pine Man 15:15 26 Jun 07

Check out the Saitek site I think most of theirs are Vista compatible. I have the Cyborg 3D Rumble Force, which is about three years old and all I had to do was download vista drivers from Saiteks web site.

They also have an excellent forum if you need help at the following click here

anskyber 16:08 26 Jun 07

I use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and it has Vista drivers.

Seth Haniel 16:11 26 Jun 07

can you point me in the right direction to get the drivers

was your's a true USB or the 15 pin game port model

anskyber 16:19 26 Jun 07

I use a USB connector and this is the download site for my joystick. click here

and some others click here

Seth Haniel 08:08 27 Jun 07

Great ... will give that driver a go...

Mike10C 08:56 27 Jun 07

We have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 joystick which appears to be working normally for Flight Sim on Vista. The connection is a USB.
Vista updated it's drivers automatically when we first used it.

Seth Haniel 12:50 27 Jun 07

No Joy - installed driver and read me text came up and the wingman extreme 3d is one of the ones not supported -

A microsoft joystick as soon as plugged in through adaptor is straight away recognised and USB support activated - but whichever port the Wingman is plugged in there is no movement whatever - not even as a USB device

(I was working perfectly on XP till the change over of Towers - will try it on my own PC on gameport to make sure it didn't die on being removed from old PC)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…