Antec Fusion v2 mATX case (VFD) and Vista 32bit

Jpeg6785 10:01 07 Mar 08

Just as a long shot, is anyone using the above combination? if so have you had any issues after loading the drivers for the VFD?

Kind Regards

aquatarkus 13:44 07 Mar 08

Yor going to get nothing but problems with the VFD in the Antec either with Vista(32 or 64bit) or Windows XP.
basically is a peice of c***, 99% of people with the fusion either MKI or MKII version have problems have a look here click here and the scroll down to the Antec forum there is some help there but as said most have given up and blanked out the display or done like i have and switched to another case. which is a real shame as the Antec Fusion is very well made and looks really good it's just the display thats c***. also you'll find that Antec don't tell you how to actually connect it correctly have a look here for this click here and go to the forums section loads of good info there just do a search for the Antect VFD display in the hardware forum and you'll find the messages about how to correctly wire the VFD up.
any other problems just ask on the project htpc forum.

Jpeg6785 13:54 07 Mar 08

Just as I thought, mine is just not connected up and looks like thats the way its going to stop unless its a standard bay size and can easily be replaced by a third party one.

Just annoying that it looks auwfull and dead without it on especially for the price.

all you people don't know nothing its all in your bios mine didn't work till i tweeked the bios trying to install a os on a different drive than usaul something i changed in bios made it start working try messing with your bios settings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now