Amazon shipping using Home Delivery Network !

sonyboy 14:18 PM 21 Oct 09

Amazon are shipping all Super Saver free delivery Pre Orders of Windows7 via the Home Delivery Courier service along with full order tracking facilities! NIce one Amazon..you've never let me down yet !

ol blueeyes 14:22 PM 21 Oct 09

Already received mine via DHL @ 11.00 this morning

sonyboy 14:46 PM 21 Oct 09

Yep' got mine too !! I got in touch with Amazon a few days ago when it looked as if the delivery of Pre Order Windows7 might be compromised by the Mail strike action.
They took the time to send a full outline of steps they were taking to get the orders out to their customers ! Online orders should always have the "peace of mind" backup that sellers such as Amazon always provide.
Ebuyer ....Misco... and Memorybits/Zoombits.... all excel in this department.All credit due to sellers that provide reliable service !

Housten 17:28 PM 21 Oct 09

Received my copies via CitiLink at 10.30 this morning. I checked yesterday and Amazon's website showed they would be despatched today ( 21st ) and when I logged on to my emails, after receiving Windows 7, I was informed that my order was despatched at 10pm yesterday!! Very efficient, Amazon

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED