Adobe reader problems. Help needed

1887 10 Dec 11

Hi all can anyone please help me

My pc is having problems running adobe reader.

Sometimes it allows videos and pictures and other times it doesnt. Ive uninstalled it and it ran some things fine. But when ive installed it like some pictures and videos need it to run it just flickers or wont display the picture.

My pc is running on windows 7 64bit

Any help would be much appreciated

difarn 10 Dec 11

Hi - personally I uninstalled Adobe Reader because of the problems you mention. In it's place I installed Foxit Reader and I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

Are you sure that you mean Adobe Reader or Adobe Flash Player as you mention videos?

There are problems if you have Active X enabled - have a look at this article from the Flash Player site. I had problems with my windows 7 using the Firefox browser - you will see instructions at the bottom of the page directing you to the downloads page. You have to make sure you have downloaded the correct version.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message