adobe flash player

taskmaster 10:44 AM 13 Aug 11

despite "installing successfully" (several times) the latest version of flash player, I am repeatedly advised that I do not have the latest version 10.3 nor am I able to run anything requiring flash player. Any ideas?

rdave13 15:11 PM 13 Aug 11

I'd try the uninstaller . Make sure you follow instructions on which programs to close before running it. Uninstaller Reboot.

Download the latest flash player from, Here Scroll down a bit for the non-IE one also.

taskmaster 12:03 PM 14 Aug 11

Thanks "rdave13". I was meticulous following the instructions you suggested and downloaded from the adobe site. Control Panel tells it is installed, but BBC i-player tells me I need it & refuses to play. Other sites also tell me it is missing & offer download.Seems no point in downloading from various sites. Not too sure where to go with this now.

rdave13 11:19 AM 15 Aug 11

There is a long list for troubleshooting flash player, here . One other thing to check is if you've run a registry program before the problem then try to restore the registry to an earlier date form within that program.

rdave13 11:31 AM 15 Aug 11

PS check that your security software isn't blocking flash. I know that spywareblaster can be set to block flash player.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off