Adobe Flash Player 12 not installing

hunts 14:05 11 Feb 14

Hi, I am attempting to have iplayer, itv player 4 on demand on my aspire 7720 (Windows 7,I.E 9, 1.66 Ghz processor). I require Adobe Flash Player to be installed but each time I try with Adobe flash 12 it downloads but does not install, is there any way I can download a previous version of Adobe Flash Player and would this work with these iplayers? Also does any one know if you can download ITV, Channel 4 and 5 to Pc in the same way as BBC iplayer? Thanks in advance.

ad2007 16:11 11 Feb 14

what's the error you get?

you can download previous versions of flash player from here : click here the channels; I think it's not possible download for free and you can just watch it online.

about

tullie 21:03 11 Feb 14

Have a look at TV Catchup

hunts 11:10 12 Feb 14

There is no error message, it just does not work. Tried that link before and again nothing loads. Just have to for get using adobe flash after all. Wonder if there is any other programme that would allow me to view ITV etc. on PC?

tullie 13:18 12 Feb 14

Once again,try tvcatchup

hunts 14:45 12 Feb 14

Adobe 12 is now installed (on list of programs), don't know how that happened! Still itvplayer when started as for upgrade of Flash - which of course is what I have just installed?????? I'll try tvcatchup Tullie.

hunts 14:45 12 Feb 14

Adobe 12 is now installed (on list of programs), don't know how that happened! Still itvplayer when started as for upgrade of Flash - which of course is what I have just installed?????? I'll try tvcatchup Tullie.

hunts 14:46 12 Feb 14

hunts 14:53 12 Feb 14

Sorry to say Tullie, I tried tvcatchup and guess what - requires adobe flash player - which I have?????????????????? Still no luck.

alanrwood 11:10 13 Feb 14

Try a download of the full Adobe Flash from

www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5