Adobe Flash Player 10

Malapoa1 16:08 PM 17 Oct 10

For some time I used AFP 10 regularly wirhout problem. Then I started to get error messages for AFP 10. Although it was still working I decided to uninstall and reinstall. However although I go through the download process and get an entry on the Programmes list in Control Panel, there is no size given for the download and according to BBC iPlayer and Talktalk Speed tester I do not have iPlayer. Has anyone any ideas where I go from here please?

mooly 18:50 PM 17 Oct 10

Adobe Flash doesn't show a size on mine either... but I have no issues with it.

Did you run the Adobe uninstaller before reinstalling ?

click here

Malapoa1 07:50 AM 18 Oct 10

Thank you for the advice. Yes I did use Adobe uninstaller. Since then I have stumbled on the case of the problem. I had two versions of Adobe Flash one that i had downloaded and the second that was built in to Google Chrome. I uninstalled both Adobe stand-alone and Google Chrome and then re-installed Google Chrome, which I like. Problem solved. Once again thank you for your help.

mooly 12:53 PM 18 Oct 10

Pleased you have fixed it OK...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

#AdventSauceJoyMince - generate a gratuitous Christmas tweet for #GivingTuesday charity

New MacBook Air release date, specs and rumours: 11in MacBook Air to be discontinued