You've won an award.

Forum Editor 23:42 02 May 07

Your favourite forum site has been given a Hitwise Top ten award for the period covering january to March of this year.

During that period we ranked No. 5 by visits among all UK websites in the Hitwise News and Media - IT Media category.

Well done - it's good to have our work recognised in this way. We can all feel a little glow of pride in our joint effort, as can all the other PCA staff who contribute so much behind the scenes.

Kate B 23:43 02 May 07

Really? That's one hell of a lot of hits! Excellent news - and for the advertising department, too.

Brumas 23:46 02 May 07

Only number 5 :o( - should have been number 1!!

Forum Editor 23:49 02 May 07

Watch this space.

Brumas 23:51 02 May 07

Shall I be needing to send my suit to the cleaners for the party then??

Forum Editor 23:58 02 May 07

Errrmm.....

No.

Brumas 00:03 03 May 07

Spoilsport - I'm flouncing off to bed in a sulk now, Good Night all ;o)

Totally-braindead 00:34 03 May 07

What do Hitwise do as I've never heard of them?
Marketing?
What no wine? No cheesy biscuits?

I'm off to sulk too.

Forum Editor 00:37 03 May 07

See for yourself:

click here

Kev.Ifty 01:15 03 May 07

No 5 the UK! Well done all at PCA.

Three Cheers for all your efforts.

Best wishes

€dstowe 08:05 03 May 07

I don't want to be a party pooper but, is this as much of an accolade as it appears at first sight?

Excellent though it may be that PCA gets so many hits, don't forget that most people come here to post to the Helproom indicating that they have some problem with their machine(s).

In an ideal world then, the mainstay of the PCA web site would be unnecessary and the hit rate correspondingly that much less.

As I said at the start, I don't want to scorn any achievements but it would be better for all if the award hadn't been won.

I'll get my coat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…