your prev user names

sunnystaines 09:51 AM 21 Jun 11

not sure if this has been posted before

whats your previous user names on PCA.

i started with either davidh or daveh but changed early on so that i have same username as i used on another forum.

will be interesting to see how many old regulars are still here under a new alias.

johndrew 10:41 AM 21 Jun 11

Mine is the same as when I registered. If I changed it I would wonder who the other guy was :-0

interzone55 14:43 PM 21 Jun 11

I'm fairly sure this is the same username as I signed up with 10.3 years ago, it's the first half of my first ever email address, which expired long ago...

Crosstrainer2 14:50 PM 21 Jun 11

Only had well, three I guess crosstrainer ( a long time) vintage97 2 day's, and now crosstrainer2. If I had used my brain, I would have used crosstrainer2 upon my return!

DOH!

Toneman 18:12 PM 21 Jun 11

I used to be "pidder", a corruption of my proper name (there are a lot of us) but people kept putting an "l" in the middle...

Forum Editor 18:30 PM 21 Jun 11

Please bear in mind

That lots of people who have changed their user-names may not want to disclose the fact for one reason or another. Sometimes it's best to let the past stay in the past.

lucky1 18:56 PM 21 Jun 11

I've always been lucky1. Our old dog's name + 1!

SparkyJack 20:33 PM 22 Jun 11

I am on my third

The first change came about when the ISP I was on shut up shop earlier this year. I attempted yto update my profile ,but I guess I got it wrong [ Was told 'user name already in use]- I know its me] and so had to register again to the new ISP, and blow me down within week it had gone titsup again - so third time lucky.

In a previous discussion on a topic like this - one of our stalwarts managed to show the previous two and the stats - though I have not managed to repeat the exercise

• Though as FGE wrote - best to let sleeping dogs lay-- I guess

The only sad bit all those posts over last 10 years must tot up to quite a few.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…