Your chance to Survive

spuds 11:56 23 Nov 06

Seeing that we have the new series of 'I Am A Celebrity-Get Me Out of Here' on television, has got me thinking.

Scenario: You have been left stranded in a fairly remote area, and your chance of survival will remain with you and your fellow companions. Your companions will consist of four people, you being the fifth. Who would you select as being the most likely candidate's, to perhaps entrust your life to.

Candidate's can consist of any known person, past or present. Remember only a choice of four though, and give your reason's for selection.

De Marcus™ 12:16 23 Nov 06

The fantastic four, they're fantastic ;-)

spuds 12:20 23 Nov 06

De Marcus-- Oh no, you don't mean the English football or cricket team, do you!.

De Marcus™ 12:21 23 Nov 06

lol :0)

postie252 13:03 23 Nov 06

If I had Ray Mears with me there would be no need for the other three!

vinnyT 13:35 23 Nov 06

Any of the indiginous people in the region. Failing that, 4 people who know when to shut up and do what they're told.

Pamy 13:42 23 Nov 06

Arnald Swatisname, 20years ago. Clint Eastwood, 20years ago. Paul Newman, 30 years ago. My Hubby.

do I nead any reasons?

mammak 13:56 23 Nov 06

Steven Seagal, Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood and Richard Gere and as this is a family forum it's best I keep the reasons to my self :-)

spuds 13:56 23 Nov 06

Here's my possible selection.

Fred Dibnah (Backyard Mechanic & Enthusiast)Where there's a will, they will always be a way with this gentleman.

Gorden Ramsay (Chef extraordinare) Aggression, determination and possible provider of edible/eatable bush tucker.

Ray Mears (Survival expert & Writer)Will he survive without a camera crew, I think so. Experience is the beholder of all faiths!.

Carol Thatcher (Journalist & Writer) A very surprising lady. Anything go's and will give it a go attitude. Solid and reliable when the going gets tough.No worries about cracked fingernails or chapped hands here.

Just fancy what amount of knowledge, skills and experiences that little group would provide. There are other favourites that I would have considered, but I did only say four.

rodriguez 14:31 23 Nov 06

The A Team. Simple. :-D

Pamy 14:38 23 Nov 06

rodriguez, I put you down for Farra Forcit and the Angels

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac