and you would opt for??

NIGEY 12:21 05 Nov 05

Hi all,
just a quick one for you to chew on,with the all new consoles (xbox and playstaion3) due for realease shortly,which would you guys opt for?out of the two,i do use my pc for games but like to have a console too...so can you make recomendations?
thanx for ya input.
nigey;-)

sharkfin 12:34 05 Nov 05

unless you can wait a whole year until PS3 is released, I would recommend the xbox360 (although I haven't actually used it).

If they both came out at the same time, I would choose PS3 over Xbox as I feel PS3 have better games.

007al 23:45 05 Nov 05

i have a gaming pc,xbox and ps2...not eagerly waiting for the new consoles to come out,as i was before,so will probably get both after they have come down in price.i was gutted when the ps2 was announced.and sony said it cost that much to develop it,that it wouldnt come down in price for 12 to 18 months.i got one of the first ones(£300),and it was 50% cheaper 6 months later!! not getting stung again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…