You have got to have a go at this one.

Cymro. 13:29 21 Jul 10

click here
Some of you wittier types out there must be able to make something out of this one.

wiz-king 13:45 21 Jul 10

Does it mean we only have to do housework at the weekends now?

Chris the Ancient 14:21 21 Jul 10

On a Saturday night?

smartpoly 14:40 21 Jul 10

When Saturday falls on 29 Feb for me!

canarieslover 15:08 21 Jul 10

Just as long as the Durex doesn't become Durex Bang!!

nangadef 15:49 21 Jul 10

If the condom splits during a Bang you can Finish with a Nurofen for the resulting headache.

morddwyd 16:17 21 Jul 10

Red padlock in sight!

BT 17:49 21 Jul 10

Friend of mine was a Health Inspector in the 70's and the Durex factory was on his patch. Always left with a large selection of 'freebies' whenever he did a visit!

TopCat® 18:04 21 Jul 10

I understand that early production and testing in America first started in some apartments, which then naturally became known as condominiums. :o)

Seriously though, this sale will mean jobs losses at both companies and I'll wager the Redruth plant down here will be hit very hard. TC.

Covergirl 20:44 21 Jul 10

. . . a brandname of London Rubber Products. It still say "Owned by LRC" on the condom machines in pub toilets.

Maybe they are old machines. Let's hope the contents are within their 'sell by' !

SSL - Secure Socket Layer surely . . .?

(Yes, and lots of other things too click here )

Covergirl 20:46 21 Jul 10

click here

Quick Quote: "Durex was born in 1929, standing for "durability, reliability and excellence"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…