You get an extra hour in bed tomorrow

WhiteTruckMan 21:29 PM 27 Oct 12
Answered

So please use that time wisely!

(and dont forget to put your clocks back too!)

WTM

Bing.alau 21:47 PM 27 Oct 12
Answer

WTM Yes and I have already altered my main clocks and am going to bed early as well. For some reason I am tired as hell tonight. I wonder if the cold weather has anything to do with it? Thanks for the reminder anyway, I might well have forgotten. I seem to forget a lot of things these days.

WhiteTruckMan 21:53 PM 27 Oct 12

I seem to forget a lot of things these days

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

Repeat as necessary.

WTM

Bing.alau 22:08 PM 27 Oct 12

WTM. As long as I keep doing that I will still be alive I suppose.

OTT_B 22:18 PM 27 Oct 12

No extra hour here. Russians have given up with faffing with the clocks twice year and is on permanent summertime now (as well as abolishing various timezones altogether)...that said, there appeared to be some confusion as the bill that introduced the changes was recalled recently. The government confirmed YESTERDAY that the clocks would not change!!

wiz-king 07:04 AM 28 Oct 12

Didn't get the hour in bed - forgot to re-program the mutt!

WhiteTruckMan 08:02 AM 28 Oct 12

wiz-king

I know what you mean. I forgot to reprogram my bladder!

WTM

Condom 08:08 AM 28 Oct 12

I didn't get the extra hour either. In fact it will work the opposite way for me as today's football doesn't start until 11pm rather than 10pm and European Championship games are a nightmare altogether.

Diemmess 08:42 AM 28 Oct 12

The annual Parliamentary utterances about GMT,BST and even DBST seem not to have been aired this time around............. As usual for my domain where the other half an obsessive gardener, insists on keeping some clocks as they are while she readjusts her days bit by bit.

We have a clock radio each side of the bed. A mite difficult when waking, to decide which way I'm lying before reading the clock. My side has changed itself of course, her side with ancient device will remain an hour fast until she tells me otherwise.

Bing.alau 08:54 AM 28 Oct 12

Good Morning everybody, Yes I put my clocks back but decided only to have a half hour extra in bed this morning and the other half tomorrow morning. In fact I might extend that ritual through the week until I am having a few extra hours kip. It's great when you're retired and don't have to conform.

morddwyd 09:20 AM 28 Oct 12

"as well as abolishing various timezones altogether"

How does that work in a country that size?

Does Vladivostok keep Moscow time?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…