you are empty, pc game , stuck in courtyard

jay.p 12:57 21 Jun 07

i know this is not the right place but been advised that wolfie3000 likes his games so maybe he can help here.
in you are empty i have just gone outside to a high walled courtyard but can find nothing to do here and no exit?

wolfie3000 13:00 21 Jun 07

Hi Jay, could you give me more details of the problem, also what game it is your having problems with?

jay.p 13:05 21 Jun 07

the game is called you are empty which is a russian shooter. (quite jumpy in places )
start in an asylum/hospital found a key to get outside to a courtyard not too far into the game.
in the courtyard there is no way out and nothing to do and i think all has been done/explored inside.
no luck on finding any game forums.

wee eddie 13:11 21 Jun 07

In "You are Empty", which is a Russian Shooter, I have just gone outside to a high walled courtyard but can find nothing to do there and no exit?

What do I have to do?

It would have made this and your previous posting much easier to understand.

wolfie3000 13:12 21 Jun 07

Iv just googled the game, i have to say iv never heard of the game until now,

All i can suggest is finding a walkthrough guide but iv had a look and cant find any yet,

What i usually do if i have problems with this type of game is to find a games forum and ask for help there,

The official site looks as if it will have a forum up soon, but not at the moment.

Sorry i cant help you more.

jay.p 13:21 21 Jun 07

thanks wolfie.
I will have a google around for a forum e.t.c in a few days to see if there is anything new.

wolfie3000 13:23 21 Jun 07

Give it a couple of days and i expect some one will have written a walk through by then :)

madgamer234 13:25 21 Jun 07

ease up wee eddie the guy might be russian and doing a super job.here everyone no have english as first language.

wolfie3000 13:27 21 Jun 07

I will keep hunting for a walk through or something else that will help, i will post back if i hear of anything.

VoG II 13:35 21 Jun 07
  wee eddie 13:42 21 Jun 07

Even Russians have punctuation.

None of us initially understood what he was on about and it had nothing to do with the words.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…