Yet more proof as to why you should backup

De Marcus™ 08:59 07 Dec 05

tis the season to be jolly, tra-la.........

Well actually in all seriousness, Christmas time and just after is when most people get online, take more photo's than ever, start piling their footage from video camera's onto their pc's and download music from itunes or elsewhere to shiny new mp3 players. It shall serve as a timely reminder to all that you should, backup all your data..... reguarly, and preferably to an external or seperate hard drive.
Or you could find yourself contacting a similar company to the one featured in this article from the BBC
click here

Canis meus id co 09:07 07 Dec 05

Amen brutha!

SG Atlantis® 09:47 07 Dec 05

I got myself a copy of the January PC Pro which contains the full program Paragon Exact Image 7 Special Edition. Well worth it!

Created myself back ups and I'm all set.

Just need to wait til my hard disk dies or something :(

Thanks

Just joking....

De Marcus™ 09:52 07 Dec 05

I personally use Acronis, haven't had a hard disk die on me yet but used it many times, if for example a perplexing problem leaves me scratching my head and I can't be bothered, in goes the recovery startup disk and voila! 30 mins later and I'm back to normality.

De Marcus™ 10:14 08 Dec 05

bump n tick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…