Xmas thank yous

wiz-king 19:39 05 Jan 06

Still need to say thank you for that box of CDs or new pen drive? get it right click here

SG Atlantis® 22:04 05 Jan 06

It just shows you the skills that my generation are losing. I have to say that English was my weakest subject at school, I blame my teacher as she used to throw me out of the class for nothing, very unprofessional she was.

GroupFC 22:38 05 Jan 06

Very interesting. I have just spent the ealier part of the evening badgering my sons (11 & 7) into doing their (hand-written) thank you letters. I am disaapointed to say that when I pointed out the errors in the punctation of my 11 year old's letters, his reply was that if I had let him do it on the PC "Word" would have sorted it out!

flaming 03:49 06 Jan 06

Ah, but your generation has other skills! I wouldn't know what to do with the mentioned items. A pen drive,indeed! Anyway, it would take so long to figure out how to use it... I did hand-write my 'thank you' letters, as the old-fashioned way comes naturally, and I write very quickly. Lucky for me, if there's a power cut. It's like calculators being taken into exams. I wish they'd been invented for my generation as maths. was my weakest subject.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…