//some 3rd party need geo

XDa 11i

spikeychris 20:47 24 Feb 05

Whats the consensus? This is the next big jump in my opinion. It does everything and I am well pleased.

stalion 20:55 24 Feb 05

XDa 11i. Is it a bird is it a plane no it's ???

VoG II 20:57 24 Feb 05

Teling Bone click here

stalion 21:04 24 Feb 05

why don't they make a camera that can be used as a phone etc.I personally only want a mobile phone to make calls.
Regards

octal 22:13 24 Feb 05

More marketing hype.

Charence 22:38 24 Feb 05

hmmm...it does a lot!

It's a Phone/Camera/Camcorder/PDA/Walkman/Gameboy 6-in-1 device. I wonder how many of those functions it actually does well? and the cost of such a device?

I see the use of Phone/Camera, but I wouldn't find the other functions essential; viewing a PDF or Word file on a 3.5" screen may be difficult - I'll become blind.

hmmm...where's that function that lets me use it to drive my car and cook my meals?

Charence

ade.h 22:52 24 Feb 05

....master of none? Maybe in a few years, we'll all be using do-everything handheld devices and maybe they'll actually do everything very well. Right now, though, I'm not sold on it.

wiz-king 05:45 25 Feb 05

No mention of 'working life' in the spec! Recon it could be 2 hours max if you use all the features.

Scillonia 08:53 25 Feb 05

There will be something with higher spec, lasting longer and turbo charged released tomorrow...

cycoze 09:44 25 Feb 05

It looks very good and i can only imagine very handy for the right people.

Battery life doesent apper to be to bad, 15 hours for the PDA side of things , that knocks the socks off any laptop ! talk time and standby look about the same as a regular mobile phone.

Can you upgrade the memory on it ? i can only imagine being 1.5mp camera it could start to fill up reasonably quickly.

Also i see the battery is 1200mAH can this be upgraded at all ? i dont know what the batteries are like on a device like this but i do use 2300mAh`s in my cameras and they give great amount of extra usage compared to say 1600`s.

Just to comment on a couple of comments above ,Cameras, Samsung last year released in some parts of the world a 5mp camera that can act as a phone , some pro cameras have had the facility to email etc for quite a while .

Battery life is always an issue however it is a lot better than ever, All computer products tend to be out of date the next day so its not just mobile phones, and when tomorrow comes it will bring some thing bigger/smaller/faster and probably even more of a jack of all trades , its what consumers want !

161,352+ members to this forum i wonder how many of them dont use their computers as a Jack of all trades?

Not taking a pop at anyone, But how about "Well good for you SpikeyChris ! glad to see your pleased with it, hrmm any chance i could borrow it next weekend...."

Djohn 10:35 25 Feb 05

Yep! nice one Spikeychris, I've had the benefit of reading how it helped you out in the depths of Lancashire though. Second in line after cycose please ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…