WW2 pics (Great quality)

Autoschediastic 11:23 AM 22 Sep 11

Morning all, i love history and here is a link to a site offering a lot of really good quality pics..

Anyone on a slow broadband connection leave it some time to complete the pics

Pics Here

onthelimit1 11:55 AM 22 Sep 11

Makes pretty grim viewing - a phase of the war that has been largely overlooked, perhaps?

Aitchbee 16:49 PM 22 Sep 11

Thanks - Autoschediastic - I might get my printer up and running now;the pictures have made me appreciate more, the terribleness of WAR.

daz60 19:12 PM 22 Sep 11

Aitchbee,

google ... atrocities of war...if you have a strong stomach.

Flak999 19:12 PM 22 Sep 11

Excellent pictures, thanks for posting!

woody 20:31 PM 22 Sep 11

Unfortunately they are, for me , tame but then the war (WW2) was current affairs not history.

Autoschediastic 22:05 PM 22 Sep 11

If i am correct wasnt they talk about making all the B&W photos into color.? some years ago? its a real shame there is no way to do this but ive got tons and tons of WW2 pics stuff you wont see that often too, i dont necessarily mean people been shot of dead people i mean rare pics of tanks and streets some of the concentration camps, i would love to share them with you all i love collecting photos... at a guess i would say i have 650/700 gig of photos..maybe one day there is going to be a site that i can upload all these to and only i can send the link to people so they can view or dl them...happy days eh

Aitchbee 22:35 PM 22 Sep 11

Autoschediastic - why not create your own website,and put all of your photos on it.I hope to put a lot of my photos on my website soon.My computer-savvy friend does all the technical stuff.

daz60 - I don't have a strong stomach, but will keep that in mind.

Autoschediastic 23:56 PM 22 Sep 11

AitchBEE yeah thats a good idea but i dont know HTML or coding so its a no no for a website until i get some penny's saved i suppose, damn good idea tho!

Kevscar1 04:25 AM 23 Sep 11

Try Photobucket. It.s free and you can create your own albums

Autoschediastic 08:43 AM 23 Sep 11

Kevscar thanks, ive got an account with them but the free version is restricted even so i doubt their servers would appreciate my uploading of 600 gigs of photos lol

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…