WOW!

Bob The Nob© 21:06 01 Mar 06

Hi guys,
Its been a while since I was lat on here. I like the site very much, Better on the ol' eyes

Forum Editor 21:08 01 Mar 06

I think we like it too, now that we're used to it.

SG Atlantis® 21:12 01 Mar 06

Yeah it's definately better. We love it, nice to see you back Bob.

ade.h 21:14 01 Mar 06

"...now that we're used to it."

He says that bearing in mind the rumpus that some of us kicked up about the feint grey text. The backroom techies made it a bit darker and that cured it. It fired quite a debate!!

Bob The Nob© 21:14 01 Mar 06

Thanks. I've been away making my life better. Do you Like SG Atlantis? If you do have you seen Series 2 yet?

SG Atlantis® 21:19 01 Mar 06

Just watched S2ep18 aka Michael, never missed an episode since SkyOne started showing it. It's awesome.

Bob The Nob© 21:25 01 Mar 06

I haven't got sky one but a friend is taping them for me.

Just wondering, is Gandalf and Djohn still alive?

Mr Mistoffelees 21:32 01 Mar 06

The old wiz and Djohn are very much still alive.

Bob The Nob© 21:35 01 Mar 06

Cheers Mr Mistoffelees. The problem is that the teccies at my college have blocked this forum. I miss it a lot. and I can't egt on much at home.

Bob The Nob© 21:40 01 Mar 06

Are people still going crackers for a Gmail account? Or are they now the worlds evil?

namtas 21:43 01 Mar 06

Yes it is very pleasant to read now, but it did cause a rumpus at the time, some of us I recall did recieve rather unpleasant replies at that time for critiscising the change. I think we were proved correct.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…