Would you recommend your ISP

exprog 13:55 25 Feb 05

I seem to read various complaints about all the ISP's out there. Would you recommend your ISP, and if so which ISP and for what reasons.

Noelg23 14:17 25 Feb 05

have a look at one I made earlier

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:52 25 Feb 05

Yup! Tiscali, rarely any problems, excellent speeds and quick, efficient service on the 2 occasions that it was needed.

picklsey 15:41 25 Feb 05

aol good service free helpline and fast.

CurlyWhirly 15:53 25 Feb 05

I go along with Picklsey on AOL.
Until I suffer problems, I am staying put.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:02 25 Feb 05

There is actually little point in countless people posting 'Hurrah!' or 'Boo'. The only certain way that I have found is to ask your neighbours which ISP they use and if they are happy.

There is enough nection variations hroughout the UK to render questions like this unanaswerable or meaningless.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:46 25 Feb 05

'There is enough nection variations hroughout the UK to render questions like this unanaswerable or meaningless'...I actually wrote this whilst I was sober...........

NIGEY 17:53 25 Feb 05

Telewest broadband absolutely trouble free, i think i have only called helpline twice due to a minor email glitch and both times their techies talked me through it ,and also their instant support tool keeps the minor probs in check so yeah id recomend highly.
click here

nigey ;-)

spuds 20:51 25 Feb 05

I originally started with Lineone, then moved to Tiscali on their merger and I would recommend Tiscali to others, and I have done so many times. Okay I have had problems with Tiscali, but I would think reading this and other forums, every ISP as their problems. Best to stick with the devil you know, than the devil you don't.

watchful 21:46 25 Feb 05

I can recommend freeserve/wanadoo which is also used by others that I know. No problems in 3 years and no Spam.

VoG II 22:32 25 Feb 05

I'm with NIGEY even though (as far as I know) he is not my neighbour.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…