Would you like to join a beta testing project?

Forum Editor 17:35 20 Mar 17

Take a look at this.

I have been asked if we would be prepared to run a test panel for this beta version of the product. If enough of you express an interest I'll take things a stage further with the company involved. As is usual with our tests, The deal would have to be that you all get a free licence for the software.

Let me know if you want to have a go at this by posting to this thread.

bumpkin 18:58 20 Mar 17

I would please, I liked their Partition Wizard that we tested before.

Aitchbee 19:11 20 Mar 17

Yes, I would be very happy to take part.

beeuuem~2 20:53 20 Mar 17

Being suitably (!) paranoid about having backups I would be interested in participating.

exdragon 07:49 21 Mar 17

Just curious - what does the 'mental' comment mean?

Bare Mental/Dissimilar Restore

Help to restore image to a bare computer or computer with dissimilar hardware.

Forum Editor 08:30 21 Mar 17

Thanks to those of you who have responded so far.

I'll need a few more than four volunteers, however, so why not have a go? If you haven't taken part in one of our beta test panels before, don't worry - you'll find the process easy and interesting. It will not take up much of your time, and you'll get a free licence for the software for taking part.

Smudge120 08:46 21 Mar 17

As a senior surfer I am willing to have a go. I am still learning slowly but am interested to try and help. Can always ask my son for help as he working in IT

Sapins 09:06 21 Mar 17

Count me in please.

Matt. 11:14 21 Mar 17

I'd like to give it a go please.

Autoschediastic 18:37 21 Mar 17

Hello everyone, Hi yes id be interested please, Thanks.

Forum Editor 08:25 22 Mar 17

Nearly there - four or five more volunteers, and we can make a start. The software company has agreed that everyone taking part will receive a free licence for the final release version of the product.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac