Would You?

bremner 03 Aug 11
Answered

Click here Mr Flynn doesn't float my boat how about you?

wee eddie 03 Aug 11

They, as individuals, may not.

But Power does ~ In spades

Crosstrainer2 03 Aug 11

As wee eddie say's, it's got to be the power....He's no oil painting is he? LOL

interzone55 03 Aug 11

I know a couple of MPs and they have no magnetism of any kind...

Bingalau 03 Aug 11

I can't think of any female MP's who would float my boat either. In fact I wouldn't want to work very close to any of them. Some of them are really dowdy. Maybe I should have said "most of them are really dowdy".

Forum Editor 03 Aug 11

I couldn't care less what an MP looks like; they're not elected to look good. As for sexual magnetism, I'm sure that some of them have it, and some of them don't.

Powerful people can certainly be attractive to the opposite sex, simply because of that, although I think the power/attraction thing works mainly when the powerful person is male - I've never felt attracted to a woman just because she was powerful and influential.

Aitchbee 03 Aug 11

What do M.P.'s do? I know there are about seven hundred of the aforementioned. Some of them appear on PMQ on TV. They are all career-orientated, money-grabbing, egotistical, individuals who were good at debating at school.Some end up as leaders of our country.Does anyone beg to differ? Mr Speaker I'm off to the pub.

Chegs ®™ 03 Aug 11

I've never felt attracted to a woman just because she was powerful and influential.

I have,but I also feel intimidated so wont even venture close enough to start conversation.

Colin 03 Aug 11

Bernie Eccleston is a good example.

bremner 03 Aug 11

Coiln

Surely you mean "Mrs Eccelestone, what first attracted you to the billionaire Bernie"

Bingalau 03 Aug 11

What I want to know about parliament and MP's is... Why do they bob up and down at Question Time, I'm sure they already know who is going to be called to speak. They even bob up and down after the Speaker has called the name of the MP who is next up. But there must be a reason. Can anybody enlighten me please?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message