Would just like to say........

bludywoman 12:12 19 Jan 05

Dear Forum Editor/ everyone involved with pcadvisor - and everyone who inputs into this website......
How wonderful this website and everone involved is....I cannot believe how helpful everyone is and even though I do not have much working knowledge of the pc's workings, how patient everyone else is with a pc 'geek'. (Oh yeah I got recommended majorgeeks - wow!)...There is an absolute mindfield of information out there what with peoples' advice and links to websites..... So just THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - you are all wonderful people - and providing my computer doesnt crash or lock me out...if I can get online I know that I am not alone....makes me so much less frustrated (pc wise - I hasten to add!!) :O) Alison

Djohn 12:46 19 Jan 05

Nice of you to say so. Thank you :o)

Sapins 14:20 19 Jan 05

Good to know we are appreciated.

carolineann 14:54 19 Jan 05

Yes very helpful Web site this.

And lots of nice people.

(Not I am not buttering up F.E. again.)

carolineann 14:54 19 Jan 05

I mean everyone.

bludywoman 15:09 19 Jan 05

here! here!

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:12 19 Jan 05

A nice compliment Alison, and must say a much more welcome thread to read than one I read yesterday posted by another.

LBUMIKE 16:34 19 Jan 05

I'm also new here... and would like to say its is a fine website with sound advice available! hip-hip hooray! to everyone at pcadvisor

Forum Editor 17:29 19 Jan 05

how much we appreciate your comments - all the people involved in the production and maintenance of the forum work pretty hard, and it's always great to hear from a satisfied customer. I've said it a hundred times, but here goes again - we couldn't do it without all of you, those who help and those who are helped.

bludywoman 20:12 19 Jan 05

do I click resolved now, or shall I just let this roll, as I wasn't looking for advice, just wanted to thank everyone!...Don't know whether the resolve tick stops people adding or what?

Djohn 20:32 19 Jan 05

No, you can tick in any time you like and it will stop the forum from sending you emails, members can still add to the thread, Keep it going a bit longer though as FE and PCA staff deserve some praise.

Us members do get Thanked every now and then but often the staff at PCA and the FE get overlooked. :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…