is this the worst tattoo you have seen

sunnystaines 21:03 20 Feb 11

click here

must be divvy or been on drugs at the time

wellshgit 21:34 20 Feb 11

He is just an idiot. I knew someone who had Elvis tatooed on his forehead. Thankfully I've never had the urge to mutilate myself, I'm ugly enough as I am!

MAJ 21:36 20 Feb 11

I haven't yet seen a tattoo, or piercing (double yukkkk!!) for that matter, that I thought looked good.

ton 21:47 20 Feb 11

I agree with you MAJ

OTT_B 21:48 20 Feb 11

is this the worst tattoo you have seen?

No, probably not. But it certainly ranks as one of the most ridiculous.

Uboat 22:07 20 Feb 11

I always remember a guy in the late 80's on a boys weekend away getting a tattoo done, he wanted Def Leppard but as they was all in Holland the tatooist named it Dead leppard & the guy went nuts over it! to this day he's still got it! lol

Strawballs 22:24 20 Feb 11

click here here are a few more

Dragon_Heart 22:58 20 Feb 11

... about a tattoo & Llandudno ..... but I fear the FE would remove it.

One or two more :-

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

Would you give any of them a job ..... or is that the idea ?

wolfie3000 00:03 21 Feb 11

Not the worst iv seen, An ex girlfriend of mine had quite a collection of tattoos in some unique places and to be honest I liked them.

Iv no problem with people getting facial tattoos, I feel if people want to wear art on there bodies then more power to them.

The problem comes when people get a tattoo without thinking about it then regret it, I have a tattoo myself and took over 2 months before opting for a design and made damm sure the tattoo parlor was reputable and clean.

I guess the fool in the first link didnt think before getting his face inked.

Also have 5 piercings in my ears but dont wear any ear rings nowadays.

Iv never regretted getting inked and pierced and recommend getting a tattoo to everyone even if its a small discreet one.

"Jobless "Mad Dog" Deon, 27..."

Anyone else got a feeling that this man will be living entirely off tax payers all of his life?

Snec 03:21 21 Feb 11

I don't think I've ever seen a tattoo that made anyone look more attractive and I wouldn't be surprised if it is discovered someday that there's someting in the ink that affects IQ levels.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…