Worst site for adverts?

Autoschediastic 21:57 PM 02 Jun 11

just getting a bit tired of searching the net and the vastness of sites that are now going way OTT with adverts, here is one i view regular but its now getting to the stage where 15 adverts on the main page and this is all the time? could you imagine how users with older pc's struggle to view the site and with slower connections?

This site is taking the proverbial

SEE HERE

n47. 22:32 PM 02 Jun 11

It loads fine with a sempron 3000+, 256Mb of ram running xp. But the Hull daily mail web site is littered. I suppose you have to expect this if you want to view part of the paper via the web. They have to get revenue from somewere. It might be something to do with the terrible broadband they serve from karoo.

Bit of a laugh about willie mason saying it's not his fault as he leaves craven park. Having talks with a french club a couple of weeks after the robins pay a record transfer for him.

Al94 22:56 PM 02 Jun 11

Looks like a dog's dinner

lotvic 23:05 PM 02 Jun 11

Ads not a problem using FF and AdBlockPlus.

Covergirl 05:38 AM 03 Jun 11

HUll & East Riding looks absolutely normal - everyone relies on advertising; there's at least 6 on this forum page.

And I notice with interest, the full page adverts are back on PCA. Didn't take long to get that sorted.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED