Wooton Basset March

Autoschediastic 15:07 02 Jan 10

I dont want any "Untowards" please just your light thoughts if poss, Has the daily mail got a justified reason to make headlines about this or not.?

See the two links & all is explained:

click here

&

click here

wiz-king 15:29 02 Jan 10

Yes - it's a newspaper.
However I have doubts that many of the citizens of Wooten Basset are outraged!

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:12 02 Jan 10

I suppose that they are a tad annoyed at the thousands of Muslim dead in Afghanistan.

G

sunnystaines 18:15 02 Jan 10

it should be banned to prevent a breach of the peace.

the far right will turn up and tempers will fray.

these people should be grateful we are helping their fellow muslims.

it will cause disrespect to the soldiers that died.

morddwyd 18:18 02 Jan 10

I was rather hoping that the people of Wootton Basset would be recognized, as a group, in the New Years Honours.

Obviously they are not worthy enough.

However, should any be reading, I thank them from the bottom of my heart for doing what I cannot, and for representing me each time they turn out.

PalaeoBill 18:30 02 Jan 10

Strangely bo one marched for the thousands of muslims killed by the Tablian prior to the invasion. Especially those the Taliban killed for the heinous crime of being a girl and wanting to go to school.

ulrich 18:53 02 Jan 10

First though they organise a march through Kabul for the people the Taliban/ Al Queda have killed both British and Afghan.

Nobody could complain then.

spuds 19:05 02 Jan 10

It as nothing to do with the Daily Mail as such, because the news was provided by an Islamic group's website. The Daily Mail like any media concern could and would have picked up the internet broadcast, and as per their publishing duty, have notified the public on the whole.

My main concern would be why this particular Islamic group as decided to have this 'protest' parade. I would have thought Luton would have been enough?.

sunnystaines 20:01 02 Jan 10

I hope the immigration team out there to check the uk status of some of this lot.

can uk citizenship be revoked as it is in USA & France?

Deekio 20:10 02 Jan 10

I,m with you, How many of them marched in Afghanistan in the free elections there.
And I did'nt see them jumping on planes and boats to support their brother/sister muslims in Bosnia, Serbia and so on.No it was left to us pillocks.
And now they try to dishonour our dead.
Well what goes round comes round, and if you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

Strawballs 20:28 02 Jan 10

It is only through freedom of speach we have in this country that they can do this, under the Taliban a group of Christians doing this would have been shot!!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…