Windows Vista Sidebar & Live.com Gadgets

boubainlive 02:58 15 Jul 06

Hello mesdames et messieurs!

I am a master student in the university of Teesside (Middlesbrough, England).
For my project I decided to design a gadget and it would be great if you could fill the following survey for me... it's just 7 questions, a very short one.

Please follow this link if you are willing to participate:
click here

Thanks by advance.

bye Boubacar.

Forum Editor 14:40 15 Jul 06

I'll move it to Speakers Corner.

Forum Editor 14:48 15 Jul 06

One of your options is to tick a box if you have never heard of Microsoft gadgets. If someone ticks that box he/she will presumably not be able to respond to any of your other questions - which all relate to gadgets, and yet if you try to submit the form without answering those questions you're confronted with 'invalid entry' error messages.

I suspect that many people will simply quit without bothering unless you amend the form attributes to allow a submission based on a tick in that box field.

Ade_1 15:23 15 Jul 06

I visited your Blog after completing the survey and i couldnt help but notice you looked familiar. I may have the wrong person but did you happen to visit Macmillan Academy?

boubainlive 16:44 15 Jul 06

to the forum editor for moving my post first, I wasn't sure where to put that kind of request.
About the problem with the form, a hidden text box giving some explaination about gadgets appears if the box is ticked.

Otherwise, thanks Ade_1 for filling in the form and about your question, yes I went to Macmillan Academy last monday and tuesday.

thanks again both of you.
bye, bye, Boubacar.

boubainlive 21:14 15 Jul 06

Thanks for your help if you filled the questionnaire or if you intended to.
I have now reached my maximum quota, I'm thinking of increasing it but for now I obtain enough answers and its thanks to you.

If I need more help, I'll certainly come back to this forum.

If still want to waste a bit of you spare time, I invite you to visit my weblog:

click here

Thanks again & enjoy your time on the WEB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…